Sunday, March 13, 2011

CR10

What did you think of the Design 200 course this quarter?

I thought it Sucked!!!

Just kidding Gabe.

I thought it was a very good class. It was a good introductory to design class. A good balance between learning and work.

Stuff i liked/learned:
-exposure to other designers and what they have done.
-exposure to color theory
-an appreciation for chairs.
-a creative look at everyday items
-the deep dive
-RIP; remix manifesto
-learned about designers and what they designed
-Ted talks
-Final project
-i enjoyed the blog responses, it was much easier for me to write than say if we had to do a short essay.


I thought the Design like you give a damn and Design for the other 90% was very interesting. I know it's more of an industrial design stuff but I would have enjoyed focusing on that a bit more.


Stuff i thought was just OK
-Paul Rand movie - (did not understood a thing he said)
-Haskett reading (felt like a business course reading that thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment